An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Manager to join our Irish market-leading team.
This senior management role will be based at our offices either in Santry, Dublin or in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan and will include regular meetings with our regional teams including Birmingham & London.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- BA or equivalent/higher qualification in finance, commercial or engineering discipline (MBA & Engineering background desirable).
- Strategic thinker with a proven entrepreneurial mind-set and excellent leadership skills.
- A strong communicator who can effectively share the Company vision and growth strategy to all the team as agreed with Managing Director.
- An outstanding leader who has experience in building a diverse working environment that promotes teamwork, the sharing of knowledge to empower staff and a culture of inclusivity & mutual respect.
- An empowering facilitative manager with an ability to learn and develop successful cultures and brands with a proven track record in directing strategic operations including multi-site supply chain networks.
- A demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and trust with co-workers & customers alike.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively motivate & engage teams to drive action & innovation.
- Technically minded to fully understand our products and services.
- Ability to nurture talent & identify key hires required to continually ensure that first class customer service levels are upheld.
- Proven management experience in supporting the development of export sales markets.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant industry experience providing service to leading “bricks and mortar” merchant customers (referrals required).
- Support existing management team to develop operational & commercial strategies and manage the successful implementation of these plans in existing and new markets.
- Strategic goal setting and inter-departmental planning and communication to support our dedicated team to maintain successful performance.
- Develop, manage & support supply chain team strategies & operations to maintain optimum stock holdings in multiple company and 3PL distribution centres (in Ireland & Export markets).
- Working closely with the Supply Chain and Group Finance Teams to maximise efficiencies and minimise waste both in terms of managing costs and resources.
- Manage company operations to ensure first class customer service levels are delivered.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to support and develop their strategies & activities to optimise the business potential.
- Expand / develop specification & export sales teams and technical support teams for all sales markets.
- Work with company management team to maintain engagement with Enterprise Ireland on the development of the business (jobs creation, export sales, Innovation etc.).
- Work with company management team to nurture the Company culture to support personal & professional career development of team members to allow them maximise their potential.
- Regular international travel is required to support and manage the continued development of the business.
Excellent Salary, Benefits & Professional Development Package Available
How to Apply:
Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and should be submitted with cover letter and current CV to Katherine at Executive Research: [email protected] Katherine is acting on behalf of Flair Showers to recruit for this role and should you wish to discuss this further you can contact her on 067 34777 for more details.
Closing date for application: 12th February 2021.
Download: Job Specification PDF
Founded in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as the original Irish designer and manufacturer of high-quality shower enclosures and bath screens.Through creating innovative, award winning designs and using advanced production techniques, Flair has become the brand of choice for quality-focused, design-led customers. Flair’s team of talented and committed people have a proud reputation for providing first class customer service to a long-established and loyal customer base in Ireland, the UK and a growing list of Export markets. Flair Showers Ltd was acquired by the Murphy Family (owners of Sanbra Group) in 2012 and is proud to be an Enterprise Ireland Client.
Sanbra Group is an Irish owned & managed group of companies who design, manufacture and wholesale distribute a wide range of quality approved products and brands to a long-established network of retail & trade merchant customers in Ireland, the U.K. and other export markets. www.sanbragroup.com