Founded in Cavan in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service.We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques.We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the European markets.
We are now looking to expand our internal Technical Support team to meet the continual growth within the company.This exciting internal office-based role will involve working alongside our current technical support, sales and aftersales team in dealing with all customer service and technical issues and the scheduling of works for our service engineer team.The role will involve a full 6-month induction training programme to enable the successful candidate to develop and fulfil their potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act as an initial point of contact for technical support queries from customers, installers and end-users.
- Provide excellent customer service and aftersales support to ensure customers are given the best available solutions.
- Working as part of a dynamic aftersales support team working with customer service, services engineers, design and quality control departments.
- Supporting regional and export sales representatives with technical and aftersales issues.
- Work with the aftersales team to prioritise and schedule service engineer callouts and product display installations.
- If required, travel to solve aftersales queries with service engineers assisting in the communication and documentation of the problem and the follow-up result.
- Co-ordinate orders and / or delivery of spare parts for service call out and display fit outs.
- Generate technical reports for the customer regarding technical issues when the need arises.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Manager on all product quality issues to ensure that all customer feedback is taken on board in the production process.
- Managing product specification spreadsheets provided by Design team and sending relevant ones to customers and sales team.
- As career advances when fully trained and inducted willingly assisting with mentoring, training and support of other members joining the team.
- Organise product samples for customers when required.
- Offering sales-cover taking incoming phone calls to the sales office from time to time.
- Representing the business in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Maintaining a positive attitude when faced with challenging circumstances.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven ability to deliver excellent communication & customer service standards.
- A good technical ability is a must for this role. A back ground in the plumbing trade would be a distinct advantage for this role and/ or a knowledge of how to read architect product specs.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be a good listener.
- The ability to analyse and solve problems in a prompt, efficient and calm manner.
- Have proven team-working skills but also the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Be interested and willing to attend sales presentations, product demo’s or trade shows.
- Have a full clean driving license.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Subject line of email as follow: Technical Support Application
Closing date for application: 4th January 2021.
Download: Job Specification PDF