Founded in Cavan in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland. Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service. We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques. We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the European markets.
As the company is constantly expanding, we are now looking to recruit an additional 2 Warehouse Operatives who can also do some relief Delivery Driving to cover holidays and any sick leave from time to time. The role will be based out of our Santry depot and flexibility will be required in driving different routes when required and the role will vary between working in the warehouse and doing deliveries depending on the needs of the business.
Main Duties / Key Responsibilities
- Pick and pack orders and load delivery van
- Maintain customer relationship to a high standard as you represent the Company as you carry out your day to day duties.
- Use forklift to load vans, pick orders and goods inwards
- Work within a picker/packer system
- Ensure warehouse is kept in an orderly fashion at all times
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in monitoring stock levels
- Participate in stock taking as required
- Daily deliveries nationwide
If Doing Delivery Driving
- Maintain the company van by arranging services, tyre changes, oil, cleaning
- Ensure that the driving of company vehicle guidelines and general road safety regulations are adhered to at all times to ensure your safety and that of other road users.
- Liaise with the warehouse manager and sales office throughout the day when doing deliveries
- Work with logistics team improve delivery routes
The Ideal Candidate Will Be / Have
- Full clean driver’s licence: B license
- Minimum four years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be over 25 years old to be insured by companies Insurance Policy
- Good telephone manner and fluent English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
- Experienced Forklift driving with relevant certs: Counterbalance, Reach etc.
- Open to variation in job role as required
- Must be a good team player but must also be able to work on own initiative
Beautifully designed, brilliantly engineered and surprisingly affordable.
Award Winning Designs
Up to A Lifetime Guarantee
Over 70 Years Experience
Genuine Customer Care