Founded in Cavan in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens.
Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service. We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques. We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the European markets.
We are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team to help drive brand awareness and customer engagement across all digital platforms in all markets. The ideal candidate will be commercially astute and passionate about social media marketing. They will be a creative and energetic person with a keen interest in the retail environment and have a flair for interior design.
This full-time permanent position will be based out of our Head Office in Santry, Dublin.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Increase brand awareness all markets through presence on digital and social media platforms to build customer engagement
- Management of all social media content across the domestic and European markets – utilising imagery alongside copy writing, the output being engaging content for the audience.
- Develop and implement the annual content calendar that aligns to brand plans, trade events, new product development plans and product launches.
- Manage influencer activity and online reactionary activity
- Monitor online trends, insights and conversations relevant to our business. Ensuring the brand remains relevant to our customer base and our product offering.
- Copy-writing for blogs, press releases, staff newsletter - examples of work produced is advantageous.
- Control email marketing campaigns with all B2B trade customers.
- Monitor the needs of our online communities, communicating these needs to the marketing team.
- Mapping and communicating customer’s digital customer journeys.
- Assisting B2B customers who sell our products, with queries or requests to promote the Flair brand on their own social media channels.
- Ability to create engaging video content for social media channels.
- Monitoring and analysis of campaigns across Social Media platforms / email marketing campaigns.
- Working with PR agencies in the French and Italian marketplace providing relevant content for them.
- Other marketing related duties eg. Supporting sales team and management in-store Point of Sale, trade show and events preparation, internal company newsletter.
- Participation at trade shows when required.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- A relevant sales/ marketing/ digital marketing qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in a commercial organisation, with appropriate digital marketing exposure or agency experience.
- Fluent in English, with Italian or French language skills a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with a proven ability to engage customers through their creative writing.
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent people skills essential (customer-focused).
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to manage tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow up.
- Experience with CRM-based system and inbound marketing software an advantage.
- Self-motivated, problem-solving team player
- Graphic design skills desirable eg. Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Please send your email and cover letter to: [email protected]
Subject line of email as follow: Digital Marketing Executive Application
Download: Job Specification PDF