Founded in Cavan in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service. We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques. We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the Europe, particularly in the UK, Italian and French markets.
We are now looking to expand our Sales team to meet the continual growth in the domestic and overseas markets. This exciting role will be field based and focus on sales in Northern Ireland, providing ongoing support to our existing customers in Northern Ireland and to continue to grow the market share. The role will involve a full 6-month induction training programme to enable the successful candidate to develop and fulfil their potential. Training for this role will be a combination of training in the field, with our sales office team and at our Head Office in Santry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and provide ongoing top class sales support to our existing customer base in Northern Ireland and continue to build of the successes to date. This support will be provided through regular customer visits, constant phone and email support.
- Check stock availability, pricing and generate customer orders on tablet provided to facilitate this.
- Liaise with the Sales Office team to generate quotations and provide clients with relevant documentation-product specifications, DOP certs, etc.
- Liaise with Purchasing Departments regarding stock requirements and lead times and manage customer expectations.
- Follow up on potential customer leads, report all quotes and follow up requirements to relevant field sales team members and managers. Maintain a pipeline of opportunities to convert enquiries from customers into a sale
- Sales presentation documents
- Liaising with the marketing team on all marketing materials - brochures, price lists and point of sales
- Represent the Company at any industry Trade Shows and marketing events when needed.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Professional and confident with the ability to build trusted relationships with our customers.
- Highly organised and have a good eye for detail.
- Good computer skills. (A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages would be an advantage).
- Willing to travel to and work at any trade shows which the company decides to partake in.
- Team player but also able to work on their own initiative.
- Willing to travel to our Head Office in Dublin and our Cavan sales office for ongoing training and meetings.
- Experience tendering for contract projects and liaising with architects, Surveyors, Contractors, Engineers and Interior Designers may be an advantage for this role.
Please send your email and cover letter to: [email protected]
Subject line of email as follow: Northern Ireland Sales Rep Application
Download: Job Specification PDF