Founded in Cavan in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland. Flair just one of the 9 companies that make up the Sanbra Group whose Head Office is based in Santry, Dublin.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service. We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques. We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the European markets.
We are now looking to expand our purchasing team based in Santry, Dublin to cope with the ever increasing business in both the domestic and export markets. The role entails providing purchasing administration support to the purchasing team to ensure product availability at all times. A full induction & product training program will allow the successful candidate to excel in the role.
- Work within an expanding, experienced Purchasing department
- Raise supplier purchase orders and customer invoices
- Provide administrative support in maintaining purchasing and selling price files
- Ensure internal product database is accurate and up to date with PO due dates and pricing
- Work closely with Logistics Department managing urgent demands, arranging local & international collections & deliveries, booking international transport ensuring all shipping & freight documentation is accurate & compliant
- Procuring freight services that are cost effective and meet required deadline
- Stock inventory control: manage all in-house stock and coordinate monthly stock meetings
- Create stock requirement forecasts
- Achieve the organisation’s stock targets and meet customer demand
- Using companies stock management system to optimise stock
- Goods receipt processing and investigating supplier account queries
- Ensure 'Return to Vendor' process is expedited and credit notes received
- Create stock and supplier reports
- Min 3 years’ experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Stock Control
- A third level qualification; preferably in Purchasing, Business administration or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Confident manner and excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills and has a good eye for detail.
- Experience & knowledge of plumbing & heating, bathroom and/or construction industry distinct advantage
- A desire to learn about our products, systems and customers
- Ability to use your own initiative and make informed decisions
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Subject line of email as follow: Purchasing Administrator Application.
Download: Job Specification PDF