Founded in Cavan in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service. We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques. We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in Ireland, the UK and other European markets.
Flair Showers is part of the Sanbra Group which is an Irish owned & managed group of companies who design, manufacture and wholesale distribute a wide range of quality approved products and brands to a long-established network of retail & trade merchant customers in Ireland, the U.K. and other export markets.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to cover maternity leave on a short-term contract basis, however there may be a further full-time opportunity within the Group for the right candidate following on from this short-term role. The successful candidate will play a key role in overseeing the busy marketing schedule across both the domestic and international marketplace and managing the marketing team. This role will be based at our Head Office in Santry, Dublin but travel to customer showrooms, trade shows or other work premises may be required from time to time.
The company places great importance on the delivery of customer focused marketing solutions for each brand within the Flair portfolio. The ideal candidate will therefore be commercially astute, passionate about building brands and have a proven ability to manage a small team. They will have previous experience / knowledge of the B2B sector and be a creative person with a flair for interior design.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the marketing team to deliver a busy marketing schedule on time and within brand standards
- Oversee the management of both traditional and online marketing resources for each geographical marketplace
- Manage the creation of bespoke marketing resources including brochures, price-lists and advertisements working closely with the external design agency
- Oversee the digital marketing programme delivery - previous new website project management skills advantageous
- Planning and analysis of promotional sales activity in each market
- Work closely with the Sales team in each territory to deliver the required marketing supports in a timely fashion
- Event management skills required for exhibitions and international trade show attendance
- Content creation duties - strong creative writing skills required for brochures, press releases, advertisements and internal staff newsletter - >examples of work produced is advantageous
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, continue to develop each of the members of the marketing team to help them reach their potential
- Desk market research, data collation and competitor analysis duties
- Overall responsibility of the budget for the marketing department and invoice tracking
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Third level qualification in a marketing
- Experience in both traditional and digital marketing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role as marketing manager with direct reports in a commercial organisation, preferably Business to Business sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail skills, with ability to follow up on tasks
- Good time management skills, with ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong computer and numeric skills – proficiency in Microsoft Excel essential
- A Self-motivated, problem-solving team player
- Fluent in English, with Italian or French language skills a distinct advantage
- Full Irish driving licence
Please send your email and cover letter to: [email protected]
Subject line of email as follow: Marketing Manager Maternity Cover - Application