Founded in Cavan in 1952, Flair have built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service.We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques.We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the European markets.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to join the MarketingTeam.The new team member will assist in the delivery of an ambitious marketing schedule across both the domestic and international marketplace.The company places great importance on the delivery of customer focused marketing solutions for each brand within the Flair portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be commercially astute and passionate about building brands.They will have previous experience / knowledge of the B2B sector and be a creative person with a flair for interior design.This full-time permanent position will be based out of our Head Office in Santry, Dublin.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the creation of bespoke marketing resources including brochures, pricelists and advertisements working closely with the external design agency.
- Assist in management of a comprehensive range of marketing resources for each geographical marketplace
- Planning and analysis of promotional sales activity in each market
- Work closely with the Sales team in each territory to deliver the required marketing supports in a timely fashion
- Event management skills required for regular exhibitions and international trade show attendance
- Content creation duties- strong creative writing skills required for brochures, press releases, advertisements and internal staff newsletter - examples of work produced is advantageous
- Desk market research, data collation and competitor analysis duties
- Assist in delivering the Company’s digital marketing strategy
- Budget and invoice tracking duties
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Third level qualification in a marketing or business-related area
- Minimum of 2 years’ marketing experience in a commercial organisation, preferably Business to Business sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail skills, with ability to follow up on tasks
- Good time management skills, with ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong computer and numeric skills – proficiency in excel essential
- A Self-motivated, problem-solving team player
- Fluent in English, with Italian or French language skills a distinct advantage
- Full Irish driving licence
Please send your email and cover letter to: [email protected]
Subject line of email as follow: Marketing Executive Application
Download: Job Specification PDF